You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Allways Moving & Storage, Inc. of Kingston offers the outstanding service.
Click on the link to send us an email or call us at 800-253-0657.
- Clear out unwanted goods - hold a garage sale.
- Get rid of flammables - paint, petrol, gas cylinders.
- Empty fuel from mowers, clippers, trimmers and so on.
- Clothes - do you need them all? Charity shops may want them.
- Separate books - disposable, family reading, valuable.
- Check all electrical goods - will they work in the new home?
- Start making up your change of address list.
- Arrange to have mail forwarded.
- Arrange termination date for electricity, gas, oil, telephone and
other main suppliers.
- If you are taking electrical goods such as a stereo, see if you still
have their original boxes.
- Have rugs cleaned.
- If you have children, separate cherished toys to travel with you.
- Round up personal documentation - marriage/birth certificates,
driving licenses and so on.
- Keep passports separate so they are not packed.
- Want to take the car? Check on import regulations and the duty
- With regards to family pets- make sure vaccinations and documentation
are up to date.
- Will your new home be ready? If not, you need to arrange temporary
- Shops, schools, theaters, life styles - it's never too early to find
out about your new home.
- Start running down freezer stocks.
- Arrange your finances - close or transfer bank accounts, savings
accounts and so on, if necessary.