If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Allways Moving & Storage, Inc. of Kingston offers the outstanding service.
Click on the link to send us an email or call us at 800-253-0657.
- Clear out unwanted goods - hold a garage sale.
- Get rid of flammables - paint, petrol, gas cylinders.
- Empty fuel from mowers, clippers, trimmers and so on.
- Clothes - do you need them all? Charity shops may want them.
- Separate books - disposable, family reading, valuable.
- Check all electrical goods - will they work in the new home?
- Start making up your change of address list.
- Arrange to have mail forwarded.
- Arrange termination date for electricity, gas, oil, telephone and
other main suppliers.
- If you are taking electrical goods such as a stereo, see if you still
have their original boxes.
- Have rugs cleaned.
- If you have children, separate cherished toys to travel with you.
- Round up personal documentation - marriage/birth certificates,
driving licenses and so on.
- Keep passports separate so they are not packed.
- Want to take the car? Check on import regulations and the duty
- With regards to family pets- make sure vaccinations and documentation
are up to date.
- Will your new home be ready? If not, you need to arrange temporary
- Shops, schools, theaters, life styles - it's never too early to find
out about your new home.
- Start running down freezer stocks.
- Arrange your finances - close or transfer bank accounts, savings
accounts and so on, if necessary.